If you have any more questions let us know, thanks!
- Where: Boone NC USA
- When: 26 Jul – 1 Aug, 2015
- How Much: $200
- 2015 pilots list…here.
- Where to Sleep and Eat?Accommodations and Eats…
- Where to grab a shower? In the past, Vanderpool Campground has offered them for $5 if you are not camping with them.
- Is this a teaching site? No, see “About Tater” for suggestions.
- GPS downloads and maps? They aren’t available yet but when they are you can find them here.
- HeadQuarters is at LZ1, at the small brown house up the driveway (past the barn). Only park on the Left side of the driveway to avoid the RV parked on the right. You can park all the way to the upper barn on the left. Map is Here. Please do not Go to the Top, or Fly without talking to Bubba first. Signed waivers are also required. Please bring your USHPA card. Pilot Companion rides to the top, when available, $5 each.
- Saturday, 7/25 – Recommended Pilots meeting, briefing, & sign-up starting at Noon Saturday afternoon, at LZ1/HQ Map Here. GPS Downloads Sat Afternoon. Free flying day (& Friday, 7/24), subject to $10 per trip to the top.
- Sunday, 7/26 – Comp Starts, Mandatory Pilots briefing at 8:30am in LZ1
- Monday – Saturday, 7/27 – 8/1 > Comp continues with pilot’s meetings and Clinics in the mornings and afternoons.
- Saturday Night, 8/1 – Awards dinner. $10 Pilot Companion charge, please let us know asap so we can have an accurate count for dinner.